- cylinders for cooking – 10 kg
- heating cylinders (propane) – 10 kg and 20 kg
- propane camping bottles – 9 kg
- mini-bottles with a gas stove V-Gas Mini – 190 gr.
V-GAS LPG cylinders are filled in a secure environment that complies with all security and technical safety requirements. Our customers can rely on regular gas cylinders that are checked at each filling and sealed with foil on the shut-off valve. Each batch of bottles is accompanied by binding documents from the manufacturer. Should you need any type of additional documents (such as declarations, certificates, etc.) you can contact us at email@example.com.
If a private household wishes to use propane for its needs (for heating, hot water, cooking), it must have a tank. The tanks are above-the-ground and underground. In both cases the capacity of the tank shall be in line with the estimated annual consumption.
The selection of the installation tank is determined after discussion between the customer and the V-GAS representative and clarification of the modalities of application. Once the location has been determined, V-GAS undertakes to install the tank and can assist in reconciling the interior equipment – the kitchen, the place of the boiler, the hot water tank, etc.
V-GAS offers renting and storage of the tank. In case of renting, V-GAS invoices the rental amount once a year, for example in January. In the case of consignment, it is sufficient to submit a deposit of guarantee that will be refunded after the tank is returned at the end of the contract. In both cases, V-GAS remains the owner of the tank and takes care of its maintenance.
SETTING A HOME INSTALLATION
- PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT OF THE AREA
The sales representative of V-GAS, together with the customer, designer and / or contractor, will identify and investigate where the tank will be installed to ensure its safe operation. Upon customer’s request, V-GAS can take over the construction of an internal network after a preliminarily prepared offer.
- SIGNATURE OF CONTRACT
After the conditions are agreed, the customer and the V-GAS sales representative sign a service contract.
- NECESSARY DOCUMENTS
Document of ownership, permission from the municipality, extract from the plan of the land commission, and in special / certain cases – purchase contract, environmental permit, owner’s consent for rental relations.
The designer shall prepare the technical documentation for the LPG supply and storage system. Upon request by the customer, a project of internal LPG system may also be prepared.
The V-GAS technical expert sends a copy of the approved projects to the customer and the Regional Inspectorate of Metrology and Technical Surveillance. The inspection reviews the documentation received and conducts a procedure for permitting the construction and installation.
- INSTALLATION OF THE TANK
After completion of the preparatory work V-GAS supplies and installs the tank.
- TECHNICAL DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE
The contractor of V-GAS, in the presence of the Regional Inspectorate of Metrology and Technical Supervision, performs the necessary pneumatic and hydraulic tests of the tank and the pipeline. The contractor presents to the customer the instructions on the proper operation of the gas supply system and facilities.
- FILLING THE TANK
Upon successful completion of the tests and the technical delivery and acceptance, the quantity of propane-butane gas ordered is supplied.
- Level-meter, pressure regulator, safety valves
- Gas pipeline
- Main shut-off valve
- Gas boiler (or gas converters)
- Gas stove
The use of propane-butane and propane gas in tanks and cylinders has a number of advantages – it is independent, safe and economical, it is accessible even in places where there is no power supply. The use of LPG can provide energy for heating, hot water, cooking, as well as for many other household activities:
- Barbeque: LPG cylinders are one of the best, quick, clean and comfortable ways to prepare a barbecue. Moreover, the taste of gas-cooked food is unique 🙂
- Heating: the propane-butane gas is an alternative to the electricity heating and oil heating. It is used most oftenly in places where gas pipelines are not available. Propane-butane can be used as a source of energy in technologies for combined heat-and-electric power.
- Cooking: Advantages: better temperature control, faster cooking, lower room temperature, more economical. The number of people in Bulgaria using propane-butane in the household increases every year. According to statistics, around 100 000 households prefer the most environmentally friendly fuel for home cooking. Its application has no analogy not only in the big cities but also in the small ones. For residents of villa villages, propane-butane is extremely convenient and necessary.
- Camping: propane-butane cylinders are an indispensable friend and helper of the camping fans, regardless of the season. V-GAS has developed a special gas cylinder for this favorite contractor.