Every year Liquid Gas Europe publishes a report on its activities for the past year. As members of the Association, we introduce you to its key achievements for 2019.
- In January 2019, the Association announced its position on its vision for long-term reduction of EU greenhouse gas emissions in the document Liquid Gas Europe’s Position Paper on the Strategy for long-term EU greenhouse gas emissions reductions.
- The Truck of the Future project was launched by Liquid Gas Europe’s technical working group, involved in exploring how new technology can help to minimise the risk on the road involving trucks.
- In September, the Association published an analysis of policies to encourage the use of autogas in 25 countries, including Bulgaria.
- At the end of last year, Liquid Gas Europe presented LPG and bioLPG to the advisors and assistants of the Members of the European Parliament.
- In December 2019, the Association begins the first phase of its air quality campaign. The successful start is due to enhanced communication on social networks, as well as participation in forums and meetings focusing on limiting the emission of harmful gases into the air.
During the year, the Association stimulates dialogue between members and other companies, participating in many conferences, forums and exhibitions, which can address the issue of increasing the use of environmental alternatives – LPG in many sectors and especially in transport.
Read Liquid Gas Europe’s Annual Review 2019 here.